Thursday, January 24, 2013

Lee, Bruce Lee

Anyone who knows me personally has most likely seen me in this shirt at least once. 
I bought it in the men's sale section at Urban Outfitters (always check the men's section too) and it has served me VERY well! 
The jacket is vintage from a local thrift store and the shoes are Sam Edelman.
I did wear Forever21 darkwash skinnies with this but I didn't include them in the photo. 

So, funny story time!!! I wore this last night to my family's dinner at this oyster bar I've never been to. I was so overdressed that my sister asked if I didn't get the casual memo. I wasn't embarrassed in the least but I wish I would have worn a more comfortable pair of shoes! 
*Note to self* Pay attention to the dress code!
xoxo,
            Piper
    

No comments:

Post a Comment