Saturday, March 30, 2013

Preppy, Petite, Polka Dots

 Happy Day before Easter!!! 

Yesterday was a GREAT Good Friday. 
My Mom, one of my sisters and I went Thrift store hopping, (Get it? Easter bunny, Hopping? Yes I am that corny!)to all of our favorite spots! 
I found these Khaki shorts and So many other goodies I can't wait to style and photograph!!! 
The only two new things I bought yesterday were this Adorable bow ring and the Petite, Polka Dot chambray shirt I'm wearing.
 It's so cute with the light blue color and little dots. I'm acquiring too much chambray.... Just kidding, you can never have too much chambray! 
Expect to see me wearing this thing ragged I think I've found another favorite! 

The belt and Cameo necklace are vintage, the Shoes are lace TOMS and the Dream Catcher bracelet is Mia Luna you can find them on my etsy shop! 

The photo bombing German Shepard is at it again!!! 
Instead of Where's Waldo I'm going to start a Where's Diesel (That's the dog's name).

Happy Easter Everyone! 
xoxo
Piper Arielle 
   




2 comments:

  1. Nice shirt!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our team was looking at your website and we really love your style and were wondering if you would like to do a guest blog post for our site? We are looking for fashion savvy people like you to become a Tripanista Contributor. Email us at Tripanista@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete