Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Other Home Is Near The Sea

I'm quite sure water is magic,
It casts a spell on me any time I am near.

This past week one of my aunts and her family came to stay here in Florida,
these are a few pictures I snapped when we stayed at the bay with them.

This is also the place where my family lived a whole summer and one of my fondest childhood memories
is living here.
We would go crabbing off of that same little pier and bedtime was whenever we passed out from a full day of searching for hermit crabs and playing on the little playground. 
My dad used to always joke that I was part fish.
(I'm still not convinced I'm not a mermaid)
Whenever I go back to this place I feel like I'm at my other home near the sea.

This trip was extra special because I was able to go to a recording studio with my talented little cousin.
She writes amazing songs and has a great voice, the whole process was really interesting to see.
We have a sweet project in the works and I hope to be able to share it with all of you soon!

xoxo
Piper Arielle   





No comments:

Post a Comment