Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bamboo

I'm a PANDA!!! 
 I got my love for fashion from my Mom! ^^^

When I first got my camera I didn't want to take it very many places because I was afraid it breaking or
getting stolen!
I ended up missing a lot of great blog opportunities and outfit posts weren't the same when I tried to recreate past outfits for the blog! 
My new purse helped me to break that habit because it is big and structured enough to protect and hold my baby without being obvious and well lets face it, way more attractive than my Camera bag!!!
Another great one that would fit a camera  and look fabulous is this Fossil Purse click the link to see.

So on our way home from running errands today, my brother and I took a different route home going straight past this beautiful lot of bamboo and great big old oak trees!
I of course said "STOP THE TRUCK!" and convinced him to take a few pictures of my outfit!
He's such a good brother! (Most of the time)
These pants really are some of my FAVORITES!!
The weather has been mostly rainy these past two weeks and I know people are getting sick of it by now but it's so pretty and I'd rather have too much rain rather than too little.

White blouse- Liz Claiborne 
Paisley pants- Levi's 
Bag- Calvin Klein 
Boots- Justin's
Gold chains- Gift
Cameo- Vintage
Pearl ring- My Mom's 

 xoxo
Piper Arielle


Photos by Colton Williams





     














2 comments:

  1. In Love with those pants and that cameo is gorgeous!
    Following you on GFC.
    x
    Jen & Kelly
    http://fashionablyfestive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm following you back! :)

      Delete