Saturday, July 27, 2013

War Paint

If you can't tell I have high socks on, not a weird tan line! 
 I'm back from Girl's Camp!!!

Girl's camp was fantastic this year and I completely enjoyed every single girl there, they were all beautiful inside and out.
None of us wore makeup for nearly a week and it made me so happy to see everyone so lovely and confident in their own skin! 

I mentioned once before that I want to show you all the real piper.... 
This is probably as real as it gets! 
This is usually what I look like when I'm writing the blogs that you read just add my glasses and a top knot sitting high on my head and you have a visual!
If I am home I am probably bare faced with just some moisturizer and lip balm.
The current ones I'm using are by Cetaphil(Night moisturizer), Olay(Day sunscreen/moisturizer) and Burt's Bees(The cooling one).

This is me getting personal, This is me without my War Paint.
I have blemishes, frizzy hair and eyelashes that don't curl in the slightest without mascara.
But that is okay, I don't hate these things about myself I've accepted them! 
Audrey Hepburn once said in an interview that she kept her eyebrows thick because she didn't like her nose.
If one of the most beautiful women in the world had insecurities I think it is safe to say everyone has at least one thing that they aren't the most satisfied with.
That is also okay and in fact normal!

It's letting the insecurity consume you that should never happen!
Always remember that you are a beautiful Son or daughter of Heavenly Father and he makes no mistakes.
The confidence you will gain translates to your outward appearance as well.
You can be Miss America beautiful but if you don't carry yourself with confidence you are not reaching your full potential. 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

xoxo
Piper Arielle 

P.S. Never forget to take your makeup off every night!
Let your skin breathe!!!  

Photo's by Colton minus the one obviously taken by me!  

  












No comments:

Post a Comment