Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What A Wonderful World

 And I think to myself, What a wonderful world.

There is so much beauty in the world, if we would only stop and take the time to look.

These are pictures of some of the things that have caught my attention, most were in my own back yard.
The cow with her calf makes me laugh, I can hear her voice saying with a British accent, "Do you mind?!"!
Maybe I'm crazy and maybe no one else will find these as fascinating as I do, but I love them too much not to share.

Sometimes people ask me what my blog is about, I usually answer "A fashion blog with a little bit of whatever I want." 
Today, this is what I wanted to share with you, a little bit of my wonderful world.

xoxo
Piper Arielle


Photos by:  Colton(the first two)
&
Piper(the last ten) 


1 comment:

  1. Amazing photography! Stunning :)
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete