Sunday, October 27, 2013

To Grandmother's House We Go.

 My Grandma, mom(bottom left) and aunt(bottom right) posing for their passport picture.
 Gizmo.
 Filled with memories.
 A satsuma right off of the tree for breakfast!  
 Grandma's "neigh"bors.

 In socks and sandals showing us her plant collection in true Asian style.




 Her vintage coat she modeled for me before we left for lunch.

Best Korean food in Crestview Fl. and a tradition for our family's girl's only days! 


The banchan or side dishes were SO good! Kimchi ^





 I've said it once and I will say it always, spending time with family makes any day the best day!
I spent the this Saturday with my mom, aunt and grandma gorging on Korean food and telling happy and sad stories of things that are normal to us but might not be so normal to many others.
Like bathing in springs and stealing pinches of other people's plants to sprout( My grandma has a green thumb) and how grandma didn't learn to cook in Korea because her mother passed away when she was young and at that time there wasn't much food to cook in the first place.
We chatted with the owner Ms.Song and her son-in-law and just enjoyed ourselves so much!
I hope you enjoyed another day in the life blog!
I try to do these when I don't really have time to stop and take pictures of outfits, because as much as I love fashion I really love capturing moments of the things I love the most, like my family and this beautiful world we are blessed to live in.
Happy sunday from my family to you and yours.  
xoxo
Piper Arielle

Photos by: Piper(Me) 

No comments:

Post a Comment