Sunday, December 22, 2013

Puff Sleeves

 Whilst tucking in my hair tie Colton snapped this gem of Diesel doing what he does best!
Photo bombing dog!
What I wore to church Christmas Sunday!
My niece told me I looked like a Christmas ornament, I responded with a thank you and "So do you!"
She said, "Are you saying I look fat?" I then said "were you saying that I look fat?!"
She said no and I said she was silly.
My niece is only 7 years old!!!
This is a war she shouldn't be fighting yet!
Point of the story LOVE YOURSELF!
As long as you are healthy you should try your best to be happy!
And if you aren't happy do something about it!
To be honest, there isn't a scale anywhere in the house in the end it's just a number!
Sorry, I will get off of my soapbox now!
Back to the outfit! ^^
Both the blouse and the skirt are thrift store finds and I wore them both for the first time today!
The shirt's sleeves make me think of Anne of Green Gables!
If you don't know what that is you must google it NOW!!!
Anne is my kindred spirit and these puff sleeves made me so happy!
The skirt is leather and has been in my closet so long I don't know when I bought it but I bought it for only $4.00!!!
Yes you did just read that right!
Thrift stores rock my socks!
The shoes are black suede booties by Sam Edleman.
Last but not least my most recent purchase from old navy were these black sunnies!
I actually bought two pairs of sunglasses in one day!
These are the first pair and I'm sure you will see the others soon enough!

Happy Sunday from my family to yours!
xoxo
Piper Arielle

Photos by: Colton 



1 comment:

  1. Great look! That skirt is so cute! Check out my blog as well!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete