Monday, January 27, 2014

Red and The Wolf

 Red
 and the Wolf.
 For once I'm photo bombing him!
Diesel's thoughts: That is one strange little gnome.
 Costume change aka practically pajamas.
I changed into something I didn't mind getting on the ground in and then I ended up having way more fun than I do in regular outfit posts so i decided to post them baggy shirt and all!

 Follow me!
I run like a girl! ;)
 I am a Lion.
(And I gave in to the stereotypical hair flip)
I regret nothing.

 Damp words on damp paper.
 The humidity in florida is so high I am convinced that we are mermaids down here.

  Here's Colton!
I have the best brothers in the world! 
 This coat is my favorite simply because of this dramatic hood and you know howI love dramatic clothing!
Can you tell how "well rested" I am?
I could probably edit those under eye circles out but I keep it real for you guys! ;)

 Mean muggin' 'cause I'm so hood!
I hope you enjoyed these!
I know I had fun taking them!

xoxo
Piper Arielle

Photos by:Colton and myself  






2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic photos! You're a gorgeous Red Riding Hood! I love the hood too, I have been trying to find a good one like that!

    xoxo, The Occasional Indulgence

    ReplyDelete