Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pink Lace

 This outfit was so sweet and with valentines day just around the corner I couldn't help thinking this would be the perfect little outfit for someone!
 Azurea in a 1920's drop waisted dress, I love this lighting!
 This 1940's dress is amazing!!!
If I had a Valentines day formal this would be the dress I choose!
 This slip is the prettiest coral color, it looked so great on Azurea. 
 Kim getting a details shot of a necklace she made with victorian lace and old watch crystals.
 As much as I love the pink gown, this ensemble is still my favorite! ^^
 Azurea just being a darling!
Only slightly different than the picture before but still too amazing not to include! 
I wish people wore more dresses like this on the red carpet.
Keep it classy ladies!
 If you couldn't tell already or if you are new to the blog this was another photo shoot for SassySisterVintage!
SassySisterVintage is an online vintage clothing shop on etsy.com.
You can fine the items from this photo shoot and many more amazing finds by clicking the link I have provided!
Kim(SassySisterVintage owner and operator) takes all of the photographs for the shop, Azurea and I are the living mannequins that get to play dress up for a few hours!
For more from Azurea she just started a blog herself!
Click the link and it will take you there! ^_^

Thank you for stopping by!
xoxo
Piper Arielle

Photos by: Kim, Azurea and I





No comments:

Post a Comment