Sunday, February 9, 2014

Year of the Horse





Surprise, surprise I'm wearing that horse sweater, AGAIN! 
This time I wore it to church with a taupe pencil skirt from the ever fruitful forever 21.
My only qualms are that I wish it were more tapered at the bottom and a little bit longer.
I am going to go ahead and apologize for the hair ties on my wrist but seriously, when you have as much hair as I do you can't be without one!!!
(Or in my case two)
So Random facts for the night, I'm wearing horses on my sweater, horses are my favorite animal I was born in the year of the horse, the handsome man was born in the year of the horse and this year is the year of the wooden horse!
...That's a lot of horses!!!

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!!!
xoxo
Piper Arielle

Photos by: Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment