Friday, March 21, 2014

Boho Bride








If you can't tell I had a lot of fun with this set of Sorrelli jewelry!
The color is called AfterGlow and I am OBSESSED!!!
And yes that super sparkly mass of crystals on my head is in fact a necklace!
I have a tendency of wearing things the way I want to instead of the way that it was intended!
I wouldn't necessarily wear this on my head for an everyday look but for an Elegant/Bohemian bride I think it's perfect!

**Attention Locals**
Don't forget about the event coming up just in time for mothers day at The Bead Garden of Bonifay.
Like them on Facebook if you haven't already!
The dates will be April the 25th and 26th!
(Mark your calendars!!!)
The event is themed Spring Fever and everything Sorrelli will be on sale!!!
Including these stunning pieces I'm wearing in these pictures!!! 
I hope to see you there!
And remember we are having multiple giveaways so keep both eyes OPEN!!!   

xoxo
Piper Arielle

Photos by:Piper (Moi)


No comments:

Post a Comment