Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Monkey Jumping On the Bed

The Handsome man calls me monkey Piper and ironically enough I did in fact hurt my neck while trying to get these pictures! 
I'm all better now and I wouldn't have mentioned it but it was too coincidental!
More vintage from SassySisterVintage
This time every piece was feminine and sweet, I would wear these myself!
How cute would these dresses be at a picnic or a wedding shower tea party!
The white would even be cute as a garden wedding dress the sash is already something blue! :)

Wild roses on the side of the road!
I do believe I will be coming back for a photo shoot sometime! 
Just catching starry lights in the next room.
Let me call you sweet heart I'm in love with you, Let me hear you whisper that you love me too.

Until next time friends! 
xoxo
Piper Arielle

Photos by: Kim(top two) and Piper(Moi)

No comments:

Post a Comment