Thursday, June 5, 2014

Emeralds and S'mores

 Float like a Butterfly and sting like a Bee.









 I think I was literally blinking in this one! lol 

 I had the awesome opportunity to work with a very talented photographer!
I first met Satchel at one of my cousin's plays, he was in the play with her and is one of her good friends.
At some point he started keeping up with the blog and I started keeping up with his instagram!
He just recently asked if I would do a photo shoot with him.
I just so happened to be staying in town the next week so we made it happen!

He is so sweet and a true kindred spirit!
He is the one who suggested the emerald green stone as a bindi and I couldn't have been happier!
I just so happened to have these earrings with me that matched almost perfectly!
We listened to bollywood soundtracks and found out that we liked a lot of the same artists!
He introduced me to new songs and I introduced him to new songs.
But most importantly of all.... He gave me a cupcake!
Not just any cupcake but a homemade s'mores cupcake!!!
I think it's safe to say this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship! ;)

For more of these pictures and Satchel's work, Check out his Tumblr page openedsquares.tumblr.com and his instagram @openedsquares.
He is located in the Destin Fl. area if you are interested in working with him!

This is one of two photo shoots so keep checking in to see when I post the next one!
Or you can subscribe to be notified every time I post something new!

xoxo
Piper Arielle

Photos by: Satchel 



No comments:

Post a Comment