Sunday, August 3, 2014

D&G Dreaming

So it's no surprise that I've been obsessed with the Dolce & Gabanna SS14 runway look since the moment I laid eyes on it.
Who wasn't?
So when I came across this gold coin headband at a local boutique(Ollie Mae's Boutique) it was a no brainer!!!
Did I mention it was literally a FRACTION of what the originals would cost???
Not to mention smaller aka more practical to wear on an everyday basis!
I've worn it multiple times already but this is the first time I've done an OOTD with it.
I wore this lovely lace number to church and the headband just made the outfit to me!
So enough chitchat Here's how I wore my new favorite headband.

Guess who!
What you don't see is the small audience of family members that accumulated while I had Chase taking these... Here I'm letting them know how awkward I feel as everyone stares! lol
It was a cute moment and a rare blog picture where I'm actually smiling with big teeth front and center! 

The ladylike length of the hem was perfect.
This little baby is my newest addition and also reminded me of D&G although this is vintage and totally drool worthy!
I bought it at a thrift store and bargained my way to a lower price, It's black lucite and in mint condition...Did I mention it's GORGEOUS? 
Because it is!
The pearl anklet is brown I know and I'm sure there are going to be sticklers saying "Ew, black and brown!" This anklet was another find from Ollie Mae's and I've worn it everyday since I got it!
I love fashion and I have fun with it, I don't take it so seriously, I think that is what gives people personal style.
Wear what you like and what makes you feel pretty, it doesn't matter what others think!
You will look the best when you are comfortable and confident!
The lipstick is by MAC and it is in the shade All Fired Up. 
Chase being silly and telling me to "work it" apparently this is how I work it, My Korean pop star comes out! ;)
So there you have it!
I haven't done an OOTD in what seems like forever and I've missed some really great ones!
But sometimes you have to live in the moment and not worry about taking pictures all of the time.
That being said I'll try to be better!!!
Bye my little flowers!
(Totally stole that from P'Trique if you don't know who that is youtube "her" ASAP)

xoxo
Piper Arielle

Photos by: Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment