Wednesday, August 20, 2014

MarineBlu

Another OOTD!
I recently received this darling coral dress with an Egyptian influence from an online boutique https://www.marineblustyle.com.
Click the link to check out more cute dresses from them!
I decided to keep a few of the outtakes, I stacked four bangles including the jade bangle I rarely take off.
I've worn this dress three times since receiving it in the mail and I've had multiple per event ask me where it came from!
Now you guys know!!!! 
Keepin' it real! It was about to storm pretty hard and we took these while it was thundering and lighting!!! 
Colton just kept snapping so he could finish up before we became lightning rods!
This dress can be worn in any season here in Florida, the denim jacket makes it more Fall 
appropriate . 
These earrings are the exact shade of brassy/gold as the embroidery and sequins on the bodice of the dress.
I'm not one who really pays attention to the matchy matchy (As you might have already realized) But I really like these two together!
And of course if I'm going to go to the trouble of doing anything with my hair I have to document it!
Please forgive the hat hair but let's be real... we all know my hair is just this frizzy at all times!
How did J.Crew make frizzes look fabulous and so "I woke up like this?"
If you find out let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear it!

Yeah Colton said something silly and I made this face but here you can see better detail on the dress! lol So here you go!
Major duck face going on.

xoxo
Piper Arielle

Photos by: Colton

Thank you to the peeps at Marine blu for this fabulous dress!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment