Sunday, September 21, 2014

Tree Folk

 My brothers are so handsome and kind for letting me use them as models and photographers!
 This one is Chase and he was so sweet to let me style him for this shoot!
 There are a couple of things I would have done differently but I used everything that he and I already had so we MADE IT WORK!!!
Something I think is a very useful skill to have!
I think his outfit turned out pretty well if I do say so myself! ;)


 Chase helping me onto the tree, which is not a big branch but the trunk of the tree that bent sideways and continued to grow like that random I know but cool just the same! 
 Here in Florida we have a little bit longer to go before the actual Fall temperatures are here but we can dress for it anyways, right?

 Candids are the best! Although he almost knocked me off of the tree when he put his arm on my shoulder... He also thought it was hilarious... I did not.



 This is another dress c/o https://www.marineblustyle.com
You can click the link to see their entire online selection!
I wore this outfit to church (Minus the hat) and I liked it so much I decided it needed to be documented!
Mom said Chase and I looked like we were headed to Coachella, I wouldn't mind that at all! ;)
 The belt is a Brighton and the necklaces are from all over!
The black one is vintage and the rest are a part of my ever growing collection of pretty things!
 This hat is my new FAVORITE and it is from http://www.westernerinc.com I bought it from their physical location but I believe you can also order from them online! 
They have a huge selection of Hats, Boots and really so many things you should probably go check them out yourself! ;)
They are family owned and operated and are so sweet!
You will be happy you bought from a small business!!!

Mom took over the camera because Colton couldn't take the mosquitoes any more!
If you look on the inside of my left leg you can see one of my battle scars! >_< 
 Chase is killing it and he doesn't even try!
I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family that supports me in all of my endeavors! 
Who endures getting attacked by mosquitoes and wearing thick sweaters even though its a tad warm out!
I Couldn't have done it without you guys!

xoxo
Piper Arielle

Photos by: Colton, Chase, Mom and Piper (Me)

1 comment:

  1. These photos are gorgeous and you are a vision. <3 Love everything about this post. Perfection. <3

    ReplyDelete