Friday, October 24, 2014

Volcano

So far one of my favorite colors Sorrelli has come up with!
I know they all seem to be my favorite but seriously this color is so stunning!
November 21 and 22 is the Celebrate the Holidays with Sparkle trunk show at The Bead Garden of Bonifay.
Doors open at 9:00 am and close at 5:00pm which gives you plenty of time to snag these great deals!!!
The Entire in stock collections are on SALE from 20 to 50% OFF!!!
That's crazy!
There will also be $10 bling bucks available for the first shoppers to get there while supplies last!!!
Also those who sign up at the event will be entered to win SORRELLI JEWELRY!
Needless to say you should mark your calendar and take advantage of this trunk show!
Sorrelli makes the perfect gift and always catches the eye of holiday party goers!
I can't wear my favorite Sorrelli earrings without getting at least two women asking me "Who are they by?" or "Are those Sorrelli?"
And that isn't an exaggeration! ;)
People notice Sorrelli because it is beautiful, looks like vintage but shines like a shiny new penny!
Okay I promise I'll stop until the next post! ;)

For any more info click the link Event Page!

xoxo
Piper Arielle

Photos by: My tripod and I 







1 comment:

  1. I have an old vintage sorrelli piece and every time I wear it I get numerous compliments

    ReplyDelete