Saturday, December 13, 2014

In-Between


This is an OOTD for those in-between days.
If you live in a place like Florida where the weather has major mood swings, you know what I'm talking about!
Yesterday was one of those days where you could get away with a light jacket but if you are going out until the evening when the temperatures drop than you should probably dress in layers.
I went Shopping all day with my sister Megan and then met my parents in the evening to go see Meet the Mormons.
Both activities were so fun and I didn't feel too hot or too cold when temperatures began to drop.
The vintage pieces I'm wearing are the scarf, belt and shorts!

The sunglasses are TOMS and I ADORE them!
I've never bought nice sunglasses for myself simply because I'm afraid of loosing, breaking or disliking them soon after buying them!
Every time I walked into Eagle Eye Outfitters I went to the case and tried them on, it was so bad that the last time I was in there one of the employees said "I heard you finally got those TOMS sunglasses." Apparently my lust was very obvious and I haven't regretted my purchase yet!

Okay I think I've talked about sunglasses a little bit too long!
In other news, I've finally started a Facebook page for my photography!!!
If you would like to check it out search Piper Arielle Photography and you should find me! ;)
And my photography instagram account is @piperarielle!
I hope you enjoyed this OOTD as much as I enjoyed wearing it and I will see you next time!!!

xoxo

Piper Arielle

Photos by: Chase


No comments:

Post a Comment